A funny spoof attack advert directed at Labour TD Ged Nash (well, I’m guessing that it’s a spoof). The flyer in question:
According to the spoof Sinn Fein flyer, Ged Nash:
- Voted to evict a family of hardworking cats from Moneymore.
- Voted to target the elderly by taxing bingo winnings.
- Voted for the 1922 Treaty that partitioned the island of Ireland.
- Voted to target the disabled by upping the price of wheelchairs.
- Supported Dundalk F.C. when they played in Europe despite saying he is a Drogheda United supporter.
- Supported a Fine Gael decision to remove all beds from the Lourdes hospital and replace them with trollies from Eurospar and SuperValu.
- Is against local business. By shaving his own head he blatantly refuses to support local barbers.
- Refused to buy a copy of An Phoblacht that was in honour of Booby Sands (sic) and the hunger strikers.
Sounds like this Ged Nash fella is a terrible guy altogether!