When did Conor McGregor win his last fight?
An automated tool which shows how much time has passed since UFC star Conor McGregor won his last MMA fight.
His last victory was against Donald Cerrone (Cowboy) at UFC 246. That fight took place on January 18, 2020.
That is the total number of days that have passed since UFC 246 and now.
Scroll further down for more interesting facts.
- The fight took place before the COVID-19 outbreak was declared as a pandemic.
- The average person has looked at their phone 174,300 times since January 18, 2020.
- McGregor has won one fight since US President Barack Obama left office.
- Kobe Bryant, Pop Smoke, Caroline Flack, Betty White, DMX and Kenny Rogers were all still alive when UFC 246 took place.
- The true crime documentary Tiger King was released exactly two months after the fight.
- Since his TKO win over Eddie Alvarez in November of 2016, McGregor has lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov and Dustin Poirier twice. He also lost in a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- If you're the type of person who drinks 3 cups of coffee per day, then you've probably drank around 411 litres of coffee since McGregor's last victory. That's 109 US gallons - Enough to fill 43 small fish tanks.
- When we created this tool, Conor was averaging about 5.7 tweets per day. Using this average, we can estimate that he has tweeted 6,623 times since his last win.
- A total of 166 weeks have passed since January 18, 2020.
- The average motorist has driven 42,878 miles. That's roughly 18 times the length of Route 66.
- The average person has touched their face 316,064 times.
- In the 1162 days that have passed since Conor McGregor's last win, the average American has cursed at least 92,960 times.