Suez Canal obstruction cost.
A calculator that highlights how much the ship stuck in the Suez Canal is estimated to be costing the global economy per second.
Since March 23, 2021 07:40:00 (UTC+2), the obstruction has cost (USD $):
- It is estimated that the obstruction is costing the global economy $400 million USD per hour.
- Since you loaded this page, seconds have passed and an extra has been added onto the cost.
- That's PlayStation 5 consoles.
- Nearly $10 BILLION in goods pass through this canal every day.
- The container ship is over 400 metres long. That is 100 metres longer than the Eiffel Tower.