THE LOTTO ODDS
This app will generate +3 lottery tickets per second, allowing you to see how difficult it is to win the lottery! Why calculate the odds when you can witness them yourself?
- This app is based on the Irish national lottery, which is played on Wednesday and Saturday.
- All prizes are from the jackpot for the 5th of February, 2014.
- You get +3 tickets per second, with two lines each. i.e. You'll be getting +9 attempts per second.
- Tickets cost €3 each.
- The odds of winning the Irish national lottery are 8,145,060 to 1. Funnily enough, the same odds are present in the Australian Saturday Lotto.
- In the US, the odds of being struck by lighting in any one year are 700,000 to 1.
- Statistically, you are more likely to die while falling out of bed (2,000,000 to 1).
- In the United States, the odds of being killed by a falling meteorite are estimated to be 1 in 250,000.
- Buying a lottery ticket with 2 lines will only increase your odds to 2 in 8,145,060.
- Buying two lottery tickets with 2 lines will only increase your odds to 4 in 8,145,060.
- If you're a pregnant women, you are roughly 9 times more likely to give birth to quadruplets.
- The amount of people playing does not affect your chances of winning. It will only affect your chances of winning the full amount.
- Percentage wise: You have a 0.00% chance.